Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Website Wednesday

I've just added a list of wine related websites that I like and think are interesting and good sources of wine and food information. I plan to add more on Wednesday's as I find others that make sense.
  • Nat Decants - www.nataliemaclean.com - from Natalie MacLean, author of Red, White, and Drunk All Over. I like her writing style and she has a great food/wine pairing application on the site (and I've added the widget here on the blog). Sign-up for her free newsletter.
  • Wine Lover's Page - www.wineloverspage.com - created by Robin Garr, a journalist and wine writer with many years of experience. Tons of wine info - including a Wine Lexicon that offers definitions and how to pronounce - (many include short MP3's to listen to) those tricky varietals like Cinsaut, Gewurtraminer, and Viognier. Sign-up for his free newsletter - 30-Second Wine Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment